What's my typology

Hi everyone my name is Austin Moore, I am 17 years old and I attend Summit Shasta High school and this is my first blog post for AP Gov.



Image result for country first conservativesI took a quiz that shows your political typology a few days and I ended up being a country first conservative.  If you don't know the country first conservative beliefs, they believe in not worrying about world wide problems and just focusing on their own. They also believe that immigrants shouldn't be allowed in the country and they are very racist and homophobic.

Image result for country first conservatives

I think this quiz wasn't really accurate with giving me my typology but I do believe in we should focus on our own problems. We have too many problems we are facing and we don't have time to be jumping into other countries problems. I don't really see any countries helping us with our problems so why do we need to go out of our way and help them.
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #4